How is it useful?
The digitalization of business processes makes it possible to align the processes and the IS in relation to the business challenges and to integrate a field vision.
It integrates local specificities and prerequisites to enable smooth and efficient customer-centric processing.
It goes through the definition of a pragmatic trajectory where the target is the digotalization of the company's key processes by sharing a 360° vision between Commerce, Marketing, Operations and Finance.
It makes it possible to gain in agility, in performance and in the ability to improve the customer experience through: seamless omnichannel management, analysis of the effectiveness of commercial actions and partnerships, animation of commercial action plans and improving customer operations, whether related to an opportunity or a claim, when billing and accounting or collecting.
SKILLS AND APPROACHES
Over the past few years, Clemence has helped a number of large companies to evolve their business processes and their IS. How ? By the dual business and IS skills of its consultants and by its innovative approaches.
We work either classically in integrated mode with your teams or via systems that we manage. Our objective is then to provide quickly, in “time to market”:
- Concrete analysis and design keys: on the one hand the current position of the organization or organizations involved, on the other hand the reality of the data.
- A dynamic around a shared target and trajectory within the organization(s).
- Results experienced by the businesses and aligned with the challenges of the Company.
We proceed by interviews, workshops, prototyping and we offer:
- The rapid availability of a full-scale prototype: fully operational but not yet industrialized.
- The “fast track” intervention of our UX experts in addition to all our interventions